Thursday, April 8, 2010

Last of the ski pictures

Its looking like spring is here and we are getting full swing into soccer, so these may be the last of the ski pictures until the end of the year! The girls had a great season, learned a lot and the best part is that Clare started her lessons--- which went a little like this.

Lesson 1: "I'm really tired, I don't think I can ski. " So the instructor let her nap instead.
Lesson 2: " I think I really need a nap first." So the instructor let her nap.
Lesson 3: Mom to instructor. Do not let this 3 year old pull one over on you. She is not tired, hungry or cold. Make her ski, even if she's crying. And so, the instructor took her skiing - out for three sessions and she loved it.



Prepping Clare for her lesson.


Maddie enjoying lunch outside on the mountain.





Olivia and Maddie racing Nastar. I can't even remember how many runs they did. They shut the place down.




And- all the way in the back of the bus on the way home.
Causing trouble of course.

1 comment:

Krista Graham said...

Clare needs lots of naps?! She must take after auntie Krista!