Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Trip to Ohio for Oma's 90th



This is one way to contain her.







At Katy's bridal shower.


Oma and the girls, well two of them. Clare was napping.

Katy and Clare


Brock (Chelcie Jr's boyfriend) and Clare, "peace".


Will and Brian (Laura's hubby)


Chelcie Jr. and Clare

Blowing out candle with Oma.




Katy and Matt (katy's finance')- oh and of course, Clare.
Common theme is that the kids were always with someone other than me.


Chelc and Brock


And then Maddie and Brock...


Rockstars.


Night out with the almost all the cousins...we missed you Christy!!


2 comments:

Ashley Holzer said...

Hi Kirsten!

It is so fun looking at all of your pictures! Your girls are all so beautiful. I can't believe how quickly they are growing up!

Also, I was wondering if you have read the Twilight books? I always think of you guys because of your last name... hehe.

I hope your summer is going well!
Talk to you soon!
-Ash

Padgett Hoke said...

I love seeing your girls, they are so so cute! em said they are even cuter in person...I need to see to believe! I love seeing all the photos...keep them comin!

chelsea had a sleepover the other night with pam swift after a cocktail party em and I catered... it was fabulous!