Saturday, October 18, 2008

Pumpkin Patch Madness

Today we went to Rock Creek Farms to pick pumpkins.
We almost turned around because there were hundreds and hundreds of people.
But, the girls insisted it would be ok, that there would be more pumpkins than people.
They were right about that....






Olivia hunting for the best one...took her a little while.


Don't know if you can see the acres and acres of pumpkins and the steady stream of cars.


Still waiting for that picture where everyone is looking at the camera.


Nope, not this one either. And Olivia was crying because Maddie wouldn't let her sit on the pumpkin she was sitting on??


So now we are all looking at the camera, but minus the smiles. Oh well.


2 comments:

Laura said...

I like Will's t-shirt! I think I remember where he got that ;-)

Simone Four said...

So cute Kirsten. Your girls are adorable, and I love the pumpkin pictures. Looks like you all had fun-and great memories for your kids. I love your blog!!